Hyperlinks in system help only nest two deep #bug

Bruce Bowman

Mark -- Can we fix the bulleted "jump to" hyperlinks in the system help?

For example, none of the links at the top of this page work: https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/customizing-group-settings/message-policy-settings

I know that I've reported this before but I've been unable to find the thread.

Regards,
Bruce

Hi Bruce,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 6:49 AM Bruce Bowman <bowman46118@...> wrote:

Mark -- Can we fix the bulleted "jump to" hyperlinks in the system help?

For example, none of the links at the top of this page work: https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/customizing-group-settings/message-policy-settings
Nina is working on revamping the help center using a new software
package - Adobe Robohelp. This should make it easier for her to
develop/organize the manuals and it should also allow me to add little
pop-up help windows throughout the site. As part of that, there will
be a new help center part of the website, which will have search and
also (I think) deep linking.

This will hopefully roll out in January.