Photo upload notifications lack Descriptions #suggestion


Andy I
 

This is something I only just noticed.

When a Photo is uploaded, the Group Notification omits the photo's Description.

When a File is uploaded, the Group Notification includes the file's Description.

Could the Description please be added to Photo Group Notifications too?

Thanks,
Andy I


Chris Jones
 

On Sun, Nov 20, 2022 at 05:48 PM, Andy I wrote:
When a Photo is uploaded, the Group Notification omits the photo's Description.
Is that not inevitable if the person uploading the photo doesn't include a description? Or does this happen even if they do?

Chris 


Glenn Glazer
 

On 11/20/2022 09:04, Andy I wrote:
This is something I only just noticed.

When a Photo is uploaded, the Group Notification omits the photo's Description.

When a File is uploaded, the Group Notification includes the file's Description.

Could the Description please be added to Photo Group Notifications too?

Thanks,
Andy I

Also +1.

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est


Andy I
 

On Sun, Nov 20, 2022 at 01:00 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
Is that not inevitable if the person uploading the photo doesn't include a description? Or does this happen even if they do?

Yes, it happens even when I wrote a description at the time of the upload.

Andy


Rubens
 

...
AI| Could the Description please be
| added to Photo Group Notifications
| too?


+1 too !!! \O/


[ ] Rubens





.