Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

November 19, 2022:

  • NEW: You can now specify that the weekly event summary email be sent on a day other than Friday. Discussion
  • NEW: When moving files or folders in the Files section, the dialog now presents a collapsable tree. Discussion
  • API: New /addfiles, /addfilelink, and /deletefile endpoints.
  • BUGFIX: Uploading a folder to the Files section using Chrome now preserves the directory structure.

November 17, 2022

  • INTERNAL: More internal optimizations to speed up the website.

November 16, 2022

  • NEW: Released the /activity page to all users.

November 15, 2022

  • INTERNAL: More internal optimizations to speed up the website.

The next #changelog will be published on Friday, December 2.

Take care everyone.

Mark

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

On Sat, Nov 19, 2022 at 09:58 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

November 16, 2022

  • NEW: Released the /activity page to all users.
I don't this is in the mobile view or in the app. Any plans to make it available there?

Regards
Andy

On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 9:22 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

NEW: Released the /activity page to all users.
I don't this is in the mobile view or in the app. Any plans to make it available there?
This should be fixed now.

(General note: after the holiday week, I'm mostly sleeping off a cold
right now, so responses may be delayed a few days).

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 11:31 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 9:22 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

NEW: Released the /activity page to all users.
I don't this is in the mobile view or in the app. Any plans to make it available there?
This should be fixed now.
The option to see Activity is there now but the display is not good in the app or mobile browser:

Regards
Andy