locked Dim message title after reading on the website

Bob

One good thing with Yahoo when you read messages on the web interface is that once you have read them, the message title is dimmed so that you know you have read it. This would be a great feature to add for members who alway read messages on the web.

Regards

Bob

Bob,

One good thing with Yahoo when you read messages on the web interface is
that once you have read them, the message title is dimmed so that you
know you have read it. This would be a great feature to add for members
who alway read messages on the web.
That link coloring is actually based on your browser's knowledge of which pages have been visited (pages that appear in your browser history). But your underlying point is well taken, it would be nice if Groups.io's structure worked with that feature.

Shal

John Green

Fine unless someone later replies to the message which often happens on our site given the time zones we’re in or as threads develop.

John G