Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

September 16, 2022:

  • INTERNAL: Switch the other half of database replica/read-only requests to use the new database cluster.
  • BUGFIX: Direct adding someone to a subgroup would not copy the correct subscriber color. Discussion

September 15, 2022:

  • INTERNAL: Changed the database queries for the muted and followed topics pages to reduce the load on the database.

September 14, 2022:

  • INTERNAL: Switch half of database replica/read-only requests to use the new database cluster.
  • CHANGE: Clicking the View/Reply Online link in digests no longer brings up the reply box by default. Discussion

September 13, 2022:

  • BUGFIX: Fix broken HTML after export group submit.
  • BUGFIX: Sometimes with broken mailers, we will get bounce reason strings that contain invalid UTF-8. Sanitize the strings so we don't get errors in the database.

September 12, 2022:

  • BUGFIX: Export group was timing out on some larger datasets. Discussion

The next #changelog will be published on Thursday, September 22nd.

Take care everyone.

Mark