Email Address masking is not respecting admins #bug

Hi Mark,

When the "Email Address Visibility In Archive" is set to mask addresses, they are masked even for owners or mods (with the correct permissions).

Cheers,
Christos

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 11:48 PM, Christos Psarras wrote:
When the "Email Address Visibility In Archive" is set to mask addresses, they are masked even for owners or mods (with the correct permissions).
I don't see anywhere in the documentation that says owners/mods should be exempt from the mask setting so I am not sure this is a bug.

Regards
Andy.