Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 2:48 PM
Subject: [beta] New activity logging

Hi All,

I just pushed a bunch of new activity logging to the site. We're now logging when people change their names/usernames/aliases/email addresses. And there's a new tab when viewing a member's subscription, Activity History, that will display the activity history for just that person.

Because we weren't logging this information before now in the activity log, it will only appear for actions taken from now on. But it should be useful for things like, if you don't recognize an email address/person on your group, you'll be able to see all their actions.

Cheers,

It didn't show when I changed it from the Subscription page, but did when I changed it from the Member page. Doesn't say what it was changed to, only that delivery was changed. Also showed when I changed it on the Member page for my other account.

Duane

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
It didn't show when I changed it from the Subscription page, but did when I changed it from the Member page.  Doesn't say what it was changed to, only that delivery was changed.  Also showed when I changed it on the Member page for my other account.

Right. Right now it logs a change if a moderator changes a member's subscription. It does not currently log if a member makes a change. I was focused on making it easier to determine how a particular person became a subscriber, not how their subscription options have changed.

Linda

Hi Mark,
Would it be possible for owners to get an email when a member changes (from-x/to-y) their subscription address?
Thanks,
Linda