moderated Image Upload in Database Suddenly Quit #bug

Steve Puffenberger

Users are trying to upload photos in a photo database field on our site.  It was working until it wasn’t.

Now one can drag/drop or select a photo in the field, but there’s no “upload” button.

I have confirmation from another group owner this is not limited to our group. Was that a product of an update? Please address.

Steve

----------------------------------------------

Steve Puffenberger

Advent Media, Inc.

a digital creative agency in Columbus, Ohio

O: (614) 538-1622
adventmediainc.com

adventdigitizing.com

This E-Mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This E-Mail and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by copyright and/or other privileges. The information is intended only for the use of the individuals and entities named above. If you are not the addressee, be advised that you received this E-Mail in error, and that any use, disclosure, reading, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this E-Mail is strictly prohibited.

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 9:24 AM Steve Puffenberger via groups.io <steve=adventmediainc.com@groups.io> wrote:

Users are trying to upload photos in a photo database field on our site.  It was working until it wasn’t.

Now one can drag/drop or select a photo in the field, but there’s no “upload” button.

This should be fixed now.

Thanks,
Mark 

Duane

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 12:27 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Now I can't remove an image.  The trashcan does nothing.

Thanks,
Duane

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 10:48 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

Best I can tell, this never worked properly. I have fixed it, and at the same time fixed the long standing bug about not being able to delete your profile photo.

Thanks,
Mark 

Steve Puffenberger

Thank you, Mark. It works.

Steve

----------------------------------------------

Steve Puffenberger

Advent Media, Inc.

a digital creative agency in Columbus, Ohio

o: 614-538-1622

www.adventmediainc.com

www.adventdigitizing.com

From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher via groups.io
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2022 7:04 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Image Upload in Database Suddenly Quit #bug

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 10:48 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

Best I can tell, this never worked properly. I have fixed it, and at the same time fixed the long standing bug about not being able to delete your profile photo.

Thanks,

Mark 

This E-Mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This E-Mail and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by copyright and/or other privileges. The information is intended only for the use of the individuals and entities named above. If you are not the addressee, be advised that you received this E-Mail in error, and that any use, disclosure, reading, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this E-Mail is strictly prohibited.