moderated Event: Unscheduled downtime #outage - Thursday, July 28, 2022 #outage #cal-invite

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Unscheduled downtime #outage

When:
Thursday, July 28, 2022
5:52pm to 6:42pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

View Event

The connection pooler service for our main database stopped accepting new connections; I don't know why. I had to reboot the machine in order to restart it; once I did so, the site resumed normal operations.

I was paged immediately when this first started. However, I was eating dinner; my phone was in the other room charging and was inadvertently set to vibrate mode. So I didn't hear the pages.

KWKloeber

Wondering why the incident is not listed?

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 7:45 AM KWKloeber via groups.io <KWKloeber=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Wondering why the incident is not listed?
The integration that I built to automatically set those things up with the 3rd party service that I use to host that site broke at some point and I need to investigate.

KWKloeber

THANK YOU!  I thought maybe I was misinterpreting the purpose/content of that page.
But it's a testament to the stability of the gio to know that there hasn't been an incident since Feb.  LOL!.