Merging using +aliased addresses doesn't work #bug

Hi Mark,

I suspect this may have to do with using +alias addresses only, I did not test it with a "regular" address.  I tried to merge account+alias2 --> account+alias1, and when the Merge screen comes up and I click on the merge button nothing happens and the screen resets/reverts back to the main account settings Login screen with the old address showing.

Cheers,
Christos

On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 11:09 AM Christos Psarras <christos@...> wrote:

I suspect this may have to do with using +alias addresses only, I did not test it with a "regular" address.  I tried to merge account+alias2 --> account+alias1, and when the Merge screen comes up and I click on the merge button nothing happens and the screen resets/reverts back to the main account settings Login screen with the old address showing.

Please send me the two email addresses you tried to merge, and I'll investigate.

On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 03:41 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Please send me the two email addresses you tried to merge, and I'll investigate.
Thanks, just sent you the info, turns out it's definitely +alias related, if the account that's being merged into has a +alias the process will fail, otherwise it works.

Cheers,
Christos