locked Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site the last two days:

  • BUGFIX: Hitting 'Insert Quoted Reply' keeps whatever has already been entered in the text box.
  • BUGFIX: With a repeating event, can modify a single event, and then view/change that single event again.
  • NEW: For bouncing members, you can now send a bounce probe email from the member subscription page.
  • NEW: Bouncing members are no longer displayed with normal members in the Members view. They are now given their own tab.
  • BUGFIX: You were not able to toggle whether a Trello integration was moderated or not.
  • CHANGE: Home screen now displays timestamp of most recent message.
  • CHANGE: Better error messages for messages that have no subjects and for when approving a subscription that no longer exists.

Have a good weekend!

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 04:08 pm, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

- BUGFIX: Hitting 'Insert Quoted Reply' keeps whatever has already been
entered in the text box.
"Insert Quoted Message" doesn't seem to be working at all on our plain text only groups. Worked fine here, though I'm composing in Plain Text.

Duane

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 8:03 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

"Insert Quoted Message" doesn't seem to be working at all on our plain text only groups.  Worked fine here, though I'm composing in Plain Text.

D'oh! Fixed.