Changes to the site this week:
May 13, 2022:
- DOCS: Updates from Nina. Owners Manual Revision History, Members Manual Revision History.
- CHANGE: When uploading a directory, if one of the files was an image and the group was set to not allow images, we would stop the upload immediately, which would prevent any notifications of already-uploaded files to be sent. Discussion
- BUGFIX: When replying to a message, and if you had a signature, exiting the reply and returning to the saved draft would cause the draft to be erased. Discussion
- BUGFIX: Don't include your signature when composing a new topic if the
Use Signature For Web Posting checkbox is not checked. Discussion
May 12, 2022:
- BUGFIX: Added missing
changed display name activity log entry when a member resets their group profile. Discussion
- CHANGE: Drafts are now automatically deleted based on their last updated time, not their created time. Discussion
- NEW: Include a colored dot in event notifications. Discussion
- BUGFIX: Select text when replying wasn't working for plain text/markdown editors. Discussion
May 11, 2022:
- CHANGE: The From name for all group notifications is now
Group Notification, removing the email address of the group, which was causing some confusion with email client contacts.
- BUGFIX: When locking a topic, the locked topic member notice was not being sent to the group. Discussion
- BUGFIX: When editing a topic's properties, a
changed the subject activity log entry was always generated, even if the subject hadn't been changed. Discussion
- NEW: There is a new selector when creating or editing a folder in the Files section with options for
Any group member can add files to this folder and
Only you and the moderators can add files to this folder. Discussion
May 10, 2022:
- NEW: New Photos section permissions setting
Members can view and upload photos, but not create albums. Discussion
- NEW: New Files section permissions setting
Members can view and upload files, but not create folders. Discussion
May 9, 2022:
Send Message to a member now returns to the member page after sending. Discussion
- CHANGE: The file name of the downloaded member list .csv file is now the email address of the group with .csv appended. Discussion
- INTERNAL: Refactor the editor code in order to fix a couple of edge case bugs and clean up the code.
The next #changelog will be published on Friday, May 20th.
Take care everyone.