moderated No "Add Pictures" icon in wiki editor #bug

On Fri, May 13, 2022 at 7:43 AM Donna ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ <kayleesmemere1@...> wrote:
the icon is there again for me but it is not working.  I click on it and nothing happens.

Sorry about that. It's really fixed now.

Donna ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

the icon is there again for me but it is not working.  I click on it and nothing happens.

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 1:45 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Wiki photos count against group quota, so obviously they are allowed. I can paste a photo into a wiki page from my clipboard, but there is no Add Pictures icon on the wiki editor's menu bar.

Sorry, should be fixed now. I refactored a bunch of the editor code and this got screwed up in the process.

Bruce Bowman

Wiki photos count against group quota, so obviously they are allowed. I can paste a photo into a wiki page from my clipboard, but there is no Add Pictures icon on the wiki editor's menu bar.

Has it always been that way? I could have sworn this icon was present before, but perhaps it's my own confabulation.

Thanks,
Bruce