moderated icloud.com/mac.com delivery issues #update

Hi All,

It appears that all email to icloud.com/mac.com addresses are currently bouncing with a Proofpoint error. I've started the delisting process and am working to contact someone with the company.

This seems to have stopped about 15 minutes ago.

Mark,

I'm wondering whether the bounce-handling algorithm needs some tweaking or revisiting. In checking out the bouncing for icloud members, one of them bounced 20 group messages between about 6 am and 5 pm and was not logged as even a blue "B." I found this only because I was specifically checking for bouncing icloud/imac members. It looks at first glance that ALL group messages in that interval bounced. It doesn't seem right not to log this member as bouncing.