Changes to the site this week:
January 28, 2022:
January 27, 2022:
- APP: New version 1.2 Build 95 of the app is live in the app stores, that fixes renaming Files Discussion, links in Databases Discussion, and viewing Files and Photos Discussion
January 26, 2022:
- CHANGE: Member notice emails will now use the group title in the From: line if there is one.
January 24, 2022:
- NEW: In the group profile pages, there is a new
Report Profile button, which behaves similarly to the other content reporting buttons. This is to comply with Google's requirement to have a reporting mechanism for user-generated content.
- APP: In the app, when not logged in, no longer have the
Find a Group link in the navbar. This is to comply with Google's requirement to have a reporting mechanism for user-generated content.
- APP BUGFIX: Clicking a group in the group search results page would cause the top navbar to overlap the rest of the page until the app was restarted.
- INTERNAL: Replaced an open source package we were using for parsing JWT tokens in the apiserver because of a security issue.
- INTERNAL: Upgraded an open source package we were using for defanging HTML because of a security issue.
- API: Temporarily disabled the Apple Login endpoints because an open source package we rely on depended on another package with a severe security issue.
The next #changelog will be published on February 4th.
Take care everyone.