moderated Site updates #changelog

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 7:44 AM Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:

With a screen reader, I can no longer find that side menu when visiting a groups page. Did that change as well? How can I get to settings, and admin controls if that sidebar list of items is no longer present?

Next time, please start a new topic for this.

Nothing has changed with the side menu. When was the last time it worked for you?

Thanks,
MarkĀ

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 03:44 PM, Robert Kingett wrote:
With a screen reader, I can no longer find that side menu when visiting a groups page.
has the width of your browser window changed? If it narrows beyond a certain point, the display will switch to a mobile device format and the side menu options move to the hamburger icon at the bottom of the screen.

Regards
Andy

With a screen reader, I can no longer find that side menu when visiting a groups page. Did that change as well? How can I get to settings, and admin controls if that sidebar list of items is no longer present?

Changes to the site this week:

January 21, 2022:

  • BUGFIX: Paying a group invoice was being recorded as a group plan change in the activity log.
  • BUGFIX: Changing group payers was not being recorded in the activity log.
  • CHANGE: Moved Paid group invoice, Changed group plan and Changed group payer activity log entries from Moderator Activity to Payment Activity.
  • CHANGE: Changed the Activity Log blurb Upgraded group to Changed group plan, changed Changed payer to Changed group payer, changed Paid invoice to Paid group invoice.
  • CHANGE: In Files, if you don't have permission to upload, the New/Upload dropdown will no longer appear. Discussion
  • CHANGE: In Files and Photos, if the group is out of space, and you attempt to upload a file/photo, a new Out of Space dialog will pop up instead. Discussion

January 18, 2022:

  • BUGFIX: The permission checking was wrong on database CSV imports, leading to people not being able to import rows. Discussion

The next #changelog will be published on Friday, January 28th.

Take care everyone.

Mark