moderated notify when member bounces #suggestion

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 07:25 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I would like to have an optional notification when someone tries to post to a locked topic
Expected suggested workaround: "Just put it on moderation." Been there, done that. Sometimes you just wanna lock it. And I'm just asking for an optional notification.

On that subject (sort of), I would like to have an optional notification when someone tries to post to a locked topic. Usually they're innocent and just need to be clued in, and in many cases, I'd like to know what they were trying to say. We lock topics under several circumstances, not just when topics get contentious.

Pete Cook

It would be helpful for me to have an optional moderator notification when a member bounces, particularly when they enter a hard bounce state.

Pete