From: "Mark Fletcher" <markf@corp.groups.io>
To: <beta@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 3:30 PM
Subject: [beta] The home page

Hi All,

Question for you: do you use the 'combined message view' that's presented
when you go to https://groups.io (ie. All Messages)?

If it's not being used, I'm wondering if instead if would better to make
the Subscriptions page (https://groups.io/groups) be the home page. And I'd
move the functions to view/modify your muted/followed threads/hashtags into
each group. And there'd be no combined message view.

Thoughts?

Steph <hsrsp@...>

2nd option.

Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 3:30 PM