moderated Separate space for update description when updating/replacing a file #suggestion

When you update a file by replacing the file, and notify members, there's no place to describe what changes were made to the file itself. I had to add a description of the changes to the description of the file, just for purposes of the notification, and later go in and remove that text from the file description.

The suggestion is to add a separate space for an optional description of changes when a file itself is replaced (or, to keep it simple, in any case).