moderated Streaming Audio #suggestion

Massie, Jerry

I am the owner of the Lowrey Forum, a group for organists and music lovers.  Our members upload a large number of their recordings in MP3 format to our Files section.  I would like to provide our members with a way to add favorite MP3 files to a local audio app playlist so that they can customize what they want to listen to.  I can do that if Groups.io will add in a streaming music service to the platform.  Is adding such a feature possible?

Armando Vias

This is a good suggestion.