moderated Automatic message deletion #misc

Just the topic title.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 7:57 AM Tom Vail <tom@...> wrote:
J,

Topics have a member associated to it, it is the member who started the topic.  Look at the Message list and each topic has a "By" with it.  When a topic is deleted is that member listed in the activity log, or just the topic title?

It would be nice to have a notification go to the member as it could have been a year since the started the topic.

Tom

Tom Vail

J,

Topics have a member associated to it, it is the member who started the topic.  Look at the Message list and each topic has a "By" with it.  When a topic is deleted is that member listed in the activity log, or just the topic title?

It would be nice to have a notification go to the member as it could have been a year since the started the topic.

Tom

Topics are deleted, not individual messages. There's no individual member to notify. There is an activity log entry when the topic is deleted.

Tom Vail

In couldn't not find the answer to the question of when a message is automatically deleted via a hashtag message expiration, does the member get any notification of the action?

Example:  I post a message with a hashtag which says to delete the message after a year.  When that time comes around, am I notified it was deleted?

Thanks for your help.

Tom