Locked topic icon not always shown on Polls view #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

in my testing subgroup, I noticed that the locked topic icon is not always displayed for polls on the polls page. When viewing by topic I see this:

However, on the Poll view, the locked topic icon is not displayed for all locked topics:

Regards
Andy

On Sun, Sep 12, 2021 at 7:21 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

in my testing subgroup, I noticed that the locked topic icon is not always displayed for polls on the polls page. When viewing by topic I see this:

On the Polls page, that icon is indicating when a poll is closed. On the Topics page, the icon indicates when a Topic is locked.

I've changed the icon on the Polls page to be an X, with the screen reader word of 'closed'.