moderated Edit subject lines has disappeared #bug

If you go to Topic Properties from "More" within a specific topic, rather than from the Topics list, I think it does make sense to go back to the topic rather than to the topics list on cancellation, since the topic itself is where you came from.

If you go to Topic Properties from a topic dropdown within the topics list, it probably does make more sense for cancellation to take you back to the topics list. But I can see an argument for either way.

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 09:48 PM, Duane wrote:
It's still there, just under Topic Properties now.
When you view Topic Properties and then hit the Cancel button, it displays the topic rather than going back to the topics list. This doesn't seem to follow the same pattern as other 'cancel' actions ion the site.

Andy

I asked for the change and am delighted with it. I had no idea Mark had implemented it until this "bug" report lol. :)

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 3:08 PM Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:
Be careful what you ask for!

Andy

Be careful what you ask for!

https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/fix_name_of_edit/85100699
Here's the conversation.

It was redundant with Topic Properties. I suggested it be removed, or at least renamed to "Edit Topic," which is what it really was. The name "Edit Subect" was misleading, because clicking on it actually allowed fully editing all aspects (properties) of the topic.

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 02:55 PM, Tanya's Feline CKD Website wrote:
Can we have it back please.
It's still there, just under Topic Properties now.

Duane

Can we have it back please.

Thanks.

Helen