Changes to the site this week:
August 27, 2021:
- BUGFIX: For some repeating events ending on a specific day in a non-Pacific timezone, we sometimes had an off-by-one day error for the until date.
New Topic and
August 26, 2021:
- BUGFIX: In some instances, changing a group's privacy setting to be unlisted did not remove the group from the group directory.
- BUGFIX: Fixed up some HTML in an effort (unsuccessful) to fix a problem that was preventing the Search icon from bringing up the Search modal box on older iPhones.
- NEW: After clicking a
/leave link and leaving a group, we send one final email with a
/resub link in case you've made a mistake. Clicking that link now requires a confirmation step to confirm you wish to rejoin the group. This is because some anti-spam systems click on every link in an email, and these were causing people to be automatically resubscribed to groups they had just left.
- API: For webhook events that involve a message, specifically
sent_message_moderated, we now include the raw message in the webhook event object.
- INTERNAL: Updated the Go compiler to the latest version.
August 14, 2021:
- CHANGE: You can no longer ban an email address that has been disabled by Groups.io staff.
#changelog post will be on September 3rd.
Take care everyone.