moderated Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

August 10, 2021:

  • APP: Submitted a new version of the app for Apple app store review.
  • INTERNAL: Work on improving our app deploy system.
  • BUGFIX: Several draft saving bug fixes.

August 9, 2021:

  • NEW: When composing a post or reply, if there is an error saving the draft, we now display an error message and will retry.

Note: I am now on vacation, returning on Thursday, August 26th. During this time, my responses to email may be delayed. The next #changelog email will be sent on Friday, August 27th.

Take care everyone.

Mark

Chris Jones

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 04:06 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I am now on vacation
Have a good one; as ever you have earned it!

Chris