#bug Daily Unwanted Reminders #bug

Mike Cohen

Bruce,

We have set up two events in ssfc@ssfc.groups.io that each repeat for 5 days, one event from July 19 to July 23 and the other from August 9th to August 13th.  For both, we have "no reminders set", yet we are getting email reminders each day from one or the other event.

The email notifications that I have been receiving are for the August event.
7/19, I received the notification for the 8/9 event
7/20, I received the notification for the 8/10 event.
Today, 7/21, we got an email notification for the 8/11 event.

I forward the email reminder to

main@beta.groups.io

Thanks,
Mike