moderated No Hashtags tab in hamburger menu #bug

Hi Bruce,

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 7:49 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Mark -- When the screen is narrow, such that the left-side menu bar collapses into a hamburger, the Hashtags tab is no longer available. This is in the regular web interface...I cannot speak to what happens in the app.

This should be fixed now.

Thanks,
MarkĀ

Bruce Bowman

Mark -- When the screen is narrow, such that the left-side menu bar collapses into a hamburger, the Hashtags tab is no longer available. This is in the regular web interface...I cannot speak to what happens in the app.

I seem to recall this problem being reported [and fixed] before. If so, it's back.

FYI,
Bruce