moderated Pending member count is incorrect #bug

Hello,

There is a bug that I have not been able yet to track down that manifests in these counts occasionally being off. I run a program by hand that fixes them. If you ever see a count being off, that's the reason (and know it should be fixed in a day or so).

ro-esp

wild guess... you've been looking at the directory (?), and only 2 of your 3 members have listed themselves there?

groetjes/ĝis, Ronaldo

Hmm, interesting. I think posting to beta was ok (not that I know!) because it did seem to be a bug (and may still be one!) I was just wondering whether the mismatch was because one of the pending members unsubscribed before they were approved or rejected. That has thrown me in the past.

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 4:45 PM Sandra <sancole827@...> wrote:
Hi,

When I sign in the blue tab for members shows a number, in this case it showed 2, but when I click on the members button, I can clearly count the number of outstanding members and it was three.

Either way, it seems to have been fixed. It shows four, and we have four pending members. There were no pending messages, so that was not throwing off the count.

I guess I should not post to Beta since the problem is now resolved.

Sandra <sancole827@...>

Hi,

When I sign in the blue tab for members shows a number, in this case it showed 2, but when I click on the members button, I can clearly count the number of outstanding members and it was three.

Either way, it seems to have been fixed. It shows four, and we have four pending members. There were no pending messages, so that was not throwing off the count.

I guess I should not post to Beta since the problem is now resolved.

How do you know it's actually 3? Just curious where it's showing 3, if the site shows 2.

Sandra <sancole827@...>

I noticed yesterday our pending member count was out by one. I thought it might fix itself overnight, however it is still not correct. We have three pending members, and onscreen (Web/U/I) it shows 2.

Not earth shattering. I wasn't sure if anyone else had noted the same.

Sandra