moderated Invitation expiration #bug

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 10:24 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
Several people have reported that invitations they send out can't be used.  The expiration date shown in them is up to 6 weeks before the sent date.  There doesn't seem to be any other pattern, some are part of a batch, some are singles (but not sure if more were sent earlier that day.)

I believe what was happening was that, for invites that were re-sent, we were sometimes using an incorrect expiration date. That's been fixed.