moderated group URL doesn’t display in safari #misc

Thanks! I think that just shows how old my *old* safari was. 😊I never noticed that before this new computer and update. I just checked and it’s the same on my iPhone.

On May 31, 2021, at 2:15 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 03:05 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Anyone know what might be going on?
Apparently it's been that way for a long time, https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/safari-view-full-url

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 03:05 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Anyone know what might be going on?
Apparently it's been that way for a long time, https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/safari-view-full-url

Duane

I just (two weeks ago) got a new MacBook Pro and today, accessed groups.io via safari for the first time. (I normally use Firefox.) I noticed that only in safari, the URL for groups doesn’t display at the top. Just “groups.io.”
Anyone know what might be going on?