moderated Retain original update field data during database export/import #suggestion

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 2:05 PM Peter Cook <peterscottcook@...> wrote:
When I export a database to a JSON and then import it to another database, the "updated" field for every record changes to the date/time of the import. I'd like to be able to move a database from one group to another but retain the original update field date/time information. This is for a database that tracks membership in a neighborhood directory, and the date/time of the last update for each record is important to us.

This should be fixed.

Peter Cook

When I export a database to a JSON and then import it to another database, the "updated" field for every record changes to the date/time of the import. I'd like to be able to move a database from one group to another but retain the original update field date/time information. This is for a database that tracks membership in a neighborhood directory, and the date/time of the last update for each record is important to us.

Pete