moderated "All messages by this member" #bug

Duane

I think this is more of a Hmmm thing than important, at the moment anyway.

While trying to find some information this morning, I selected "All messages by this member" below a message.  I got back a list of all group messages.  I then tried the same procedure on other groups which worked properly.  Additional info:
In all cases, the person was no longer a member of the group.
The original search was for a member that left 5 years ago (2016), the others for more recent departures.
All were done on Basic groups created in 2014/15.

I tried it and get the same bug. I think my group was also basic at the time the member left (we upgraded shortly after), and it was around the same timeframe you mention. Maybe has to do with maintaining records for "past members" in premium vs. basic groups?

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 8:54 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I tried it and get the same bug. I think my group was also basic at the time the member left (we upgraded shortly after), and it was around the same timeframe you mention. Maybe has to do with maintaining records for "past members" in premium vs. basic groups?

This should be fixed now.