moderated Send Message Window does not exist #bug

Hello,

On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 9:05 AM Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 02:18 PM, coprosowner wrote:
We're having an issue in both Chrome and Safari with the "Send Message" feature.
Ditto Firefox.

This has been fixed.

Chris Jones

On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 02:18 PM, coprosowner wrote:
We're having an issue in both Chrome and Safari with the "Send Message" feature.
Ditto Firefox.

Chris

Andy Wedge

On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 02:18 PM, coprosowner wrote:
We're having an issue in both Chrome and Safari with the "Send Message" feature.  There's no window to add text for the message
Confirmed. There was a change made on 21-May regarding sending messages to members, perhaps this is related.

Andy

coprosowner

We're having an issue in both Chrome and Safari with the "Send Message" feature.  There's no window to add text for the message

Screenshot attached.

Thanks,

Peter Keenan
pkeenan@...