moderated Files-Search result page editing problem #bug

Hi Mark,

When one uses a search term while in Files, the resulting search page has a couple of problems.

First, the Edit/Update (file/folder) functionality brings up an empty dialog when it should have the pertinent details pre-filled, plus the preview/drag-n-drop file window is not there as in a normal file update dialog.  Carrying through with the "update" in that state doesn't update anything (name or description) and instead of the search page it returns you to Files root with no search term entered, I guess it doesn't know how to handle this scenario so it just returns "home".

And second, like Andy, I'm also seeing some folders marked as and displayed as file (type & icon) instead of folder.

Cheers,
Christos