moderated Inconsistent fields (columns) in File listings with/without Search #suggestion #fixed

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 12:20 PM, Andy wrote:

When getting a normal listing of Files, the columns are: Name, Type, Uploaded by, Size, and "Uploaded" (= date).

When doing a Search within Files, the columns are: Name, Type, Size, and Uploaded.  The "Uploaded by" column is missing.  Why?  What if I want to see who uploaded each file, or look for only files that were uploaded by a certain person?

This has been fixed.

Andy

When getting a normal listing of Files, the columns are: Name, Type, Uploaded by, Size, and "Uploaded" (= date).

When doing a Search within Files, the columns are: Name, Type, Size, and Uploaded.  The "Uploaded by" column is missing.  Why?  What if I want to see who uploaded each file, or look for only files that were uploaded by a certain person?

Also, why are the column widths of the Type, Size, and Uploaded columns so compressed when doing a Search?  Why is it not displayed exactly the same way as it is when viewing Files without a Search?

Thanks,
Andy