moderated #suggestion Instant Down button #suggestion

Andy

Malcolm wrote, "I rarely find that having the additional buttons on-screen gains anything for me."

Same here -- but if I surfed with a gizmo or compact digital device (what you probably call a 'cellphone'), they might be useful.  For me, those on-screen buttons just take up space.

Andy

Malcolm Austen

On Mon, 10 May 2021 16:09:25 +0100, A8 via groups.io <a8b7k57G@...> wrote:

The image above is a thing that appears at the bottom of a page. If you click it it moves your view of the messages to the top.
It is a very common thing in forums.

Another very common thing is that people with keyboards are unaware that the [HOME] button does this ...

Can we get one that scrolls one to the bottom, placed at the top of pages?

... and that the [END] button does that.

I rarely find that having the additional buttons on-screen gains anything for me.

Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen - email: malcolm.austen@...

A8

The image above is a thing that appears at the bottom of a page. If you click it it moves your view of the messages to the top.
It is a very common thing in forums.

Can we get one that scrolls one to the bottom, placed at the top of pages?
Also, what are these called/named?