moderated Site updates #changelog

Andy Wedge

On Sat, May 8, 2021 at 02:20 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
CHANGE: The filter on the Members page is now scrollable and height limited, to work better on mobile.
The hieght limiting isn't working on the mobile site (at least not with Firefox) but looks OK on the app.

Andy

Changes to the site this week:

May 7, 2021:

  • BUGFIX: When deleting a subscription (by leaving a group, being removed, etc), we deleted all pending digest messages for the user, even if the messages were in other groups the user was still a member of.

May 6, 2021:

  • CHANGE: More work on making the breadcrumbs behave consistently.

May 5, 2021:

  • BUGFIX: Pagination in database tables was not working for people with infinite scroll preference.
  • CHANGE: More work on making the breadcrumbs behave consistently.
  • CHANGE: The filter on the Members page is now scrollable and height limited, to work better on mobile.

May 4, 2021:

  • DOCS: Updates from Nina.
  • BUGFIX: Fixed issues with /viewevent page when viewing a repeating event: the Pick A Different Date to RSVP selector was never displayed, and we now present the repeating criteria in a more clear and separate way from the single event date.
  • CHANGE: Moved search bar into breadcrumb line in the search results page.
  • APP BUGFIX: Fixed issues with member filtering. Discussion

May 3, 2021:

  • INTERNAL: Switched primary replica database machine to a dedicated CPU instance to see if that fixes the periodic slowdown we were seeing in database responses.
  • CHANGE: Monthly updating of timezone selector.
  • BUGFIX: Fix breadcrumb issues in photo albums, messages, and topics. Discussion

Take care everyone.

Mark