moderated Site updates #changelog

Wow, it's Friday AGAIN? :-)

Changes to the site this week:

April 30, 2021:

  • CHANGE: Reformatted the headers of several pages, moving the search bar into the breadcrumb line and improving behavior on mobile/app.

April 29, 2021:

  • CHANGE: Improved the mobile formatting of the edit subscription, group profile, member integration and email delivery history pages. Also converted them to qtpl.

April 28, 2021:

  • BUGFIX: Fixed some spacing issues between the desktop and mobile version of the site.
  • APP BUGFIX: Fixed viewing a database row. Discussion

April 27, 2021:

  • APP BUGFIX: Fixed extra padding between the top nav bar and the page content. Discussion
  • APP BUGFIX: Fixed clicking on notifications going to the correct page in the page. Discussion

April 26, 2021:

  • APP BUGFIX: Fixed collapsing the Admin menu as well as collapsing the Account/Cog menu. Rolled out on Android, not yet rolled out for iOS. Discussion

Take care everyone.

Mark