Where's Mark? #admin

Hi All,

Just a quick note that I'm focused on getting the app ready for release. I'm not ignoring beta, I hope to get back to working on issues brought up here in a week or so. And I do feel guilty about it. 😬

Well, as long as you feel guilty, it’s ok! 😊

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 11:44 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I'm not ignoring beta, I hope to get back to working on issues brought up here in a week or so. And I do feel guilty about it.

It's OK, don't feel too bad about it ... just give us a few more treats to make up for it when you come back and that should make everyone feel better.

Cheers,
Christos

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 01:26 PM, Christos G. Psarras wrote:
just give us a few more treats to make up for it
Yeah, just like with your cats!

Pamela Tatt

Hi Mark,

While you are feeling guilty and perhaps in a 'giving' mood would it be at all possible to give us the ability to move photos from the emailed photos album to other albums --- please please please xxx

It is so very time consuming having to download the photos and then upload them again into a new/existing album.
Even if it is only an Owner/Moderator privilege it would be so very helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Pamela

Andy

Pamela,

It's probably best to put this request into its own Topic and not hijack the one about Mark's whereabouts.  JMHO.

(I don't have an "emailed photos album" in my groups; but if you open the album and click on the photo, is there not a "Move" buttton below it?)

Andy

Pamela Tatt

Sorry Andy and Mark -- I took advantage of other members asking for 'treats'

FYI Andy - I have a Premium Group and there is no option to 'Move' photos in the Emailed Photos Album.  That option is, however, available in all other albums.

Sincere apologies if I have overstepped the mark here.
Pamela

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 04:44 PM, Pamela Tatt wrote:
Sincere apologies if I have overstepped the mark here
Did you mean, "overstepped the Mark"? :-)