moderated Add log entry "edited member page" or "edited subscription" #suggestion

I don't know how granular this can get, and I think some of it is already being done (e.g., member changing their delivery method), but there is currently no logging of a moderator changing a member's auto-signature, or of a member changing their auto-signature, and possibly some other changes. I would like more detail in the log for changes to the member page (by a mod) and/or subscription (by the member). If I need to get specific here, I would say "add log entry to changing the auto-signature." In my group, the auto-signature carries the cat's medical record and is one of the most important elements of the membership info.