moderated Keyword filtering #suggestion

The content-filtering capability has been suggested before and besides the individual subscription benefit, it would also be beneficial for admin stuff as well, such as catching/notified of certain postings in unmoderated groups and prevent them from posting to the message archive and the like, and it could also add an additional tool in message/individual moderation. I'm sure there are other uses as well.

In the subscription screen, the Follow functionality could be a good place to add this, something similar to the attached.

Cheers,
Christos

Diana Fleming

Ability to create an email subscription based on key words in message (ex. I want to only receive emails if someone post includes the words “pecan pie”). If this feature already exists - please let me know! (Not for hash tags, since they aren’t used consistently enough).

[Mod note: Changed subject to be more descriptive]