moderated #bug Directory contents #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 12:52 PM, Peter Rawbone wrote:
The experts in the GMF have suggested I raise this here as it could be a bug.
Duane previously noted that the middle entry in the first row seems to be higher than those on either side.

Regards,
Bruce

Duane

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 11:52 AM, Peter Rawbone wrote:
Any ideas anybody?
As I mentioned on GMF: "Looking closely at your image, it appears that the box for the second person (Alcock-Ferg...) is a tiny bit taller than the rest, so creating the blanks.  (This used to happen in the photos area.) "

Duane

Andy

Hmm, I don't see that.  The two blank spaces are at the bottom (since my preference is to view 100 entries at once and 99 is a multiple of 3).

But frankly, I think that the Directory is a useless "feature".  (Does anyone else think it is useful?)

Andy

Peter Rawbone

Looking at the Directory (as an Owner) there is a space in the second row that seems odd.  The experts in the GMF have suggested I raise this here as it could be a bug.

Any ideas anybody?
--
Peter