moderated RSS feed not working for this group #bug

Many thanks for the quick fix!

I also asked Feedly why it wasn't working and they responded with this:
https://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=https%3A%2F%2Frealstmfc.groups.io%2Fg%2Fmain%2Frss

You might want to fix the remaining issues, if they're also easy to fix.

/Colin

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 6:24 AM Colin 't Hart <colinthart@...> wrote:

One of my groups advertises an RSS feed but it doesn't work in Feedly.

https://realstmfc.groups.io/g/main/rss

I wonder if it's because this group has been setup with its own domain with the group called "main"?

I just stripped all the HTML out of the feed description, and it's working for me in Feedly now (although I don't know why HTML in the description would matter at all).

MarkĀ

One of my groups advertises an RSS feed but it doesn't work in Feedly.

https://realstmfc.groups.io/g/main/rss

I wonder if it's because this group has been setup with its own domain with the group called "main"?

Hope you can take a look at it.

Thanks,

Colin