moderated Show waitlist count on RSVP event details summary #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 02:37 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
Can we have a count of those on a waitlist in the summary please?
I see this has been done already.

Many thanks.
Andy

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

when viewing responses for an RSVP event, the summary details do not include a count of those on a waitlist even though they can be seen in the list of responders below.

The quickest way to get the number currently is to sort the responders list by response type and then do a manual count.  Can we have a count of those on a waitlist in the summary please?

Thanks
Andy