moderated Feature request: Integrated search - across all areas of my group #suggestion

Jim Idelson

Hi all,

As a group member in a groups.io group, I would like to be able to search for content stored in any feature area of my group with a single search. This would save time and make the content more accessible.

For example, perhaps I am interested in Local Food , and there are many Message threads on the topic, plus a database of Local Food Establishments, special events entered in the Calendar and many photos of these places in the Photos section. I would love to be able to kick off a single search that would turn up all of this content.

Please tell me it already exists.

I think this is a great idea and was actually wishing for something like that last night. As a group owner, I would also like to be able to include member pages in my searches, such as for another disease besides the one my group deals with (for example, to find all the cats who also have diabetes).