moderated Activity log date filter Today includes details from previous day #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I've just removed a list of members from my group and to check I had done the correct number and not missed anyone from my list I viewed the Activity Log for Removed member with date filter of Today.  The search results actually showed an entry from the previous evening when my co-owner removed another member.  So, the Today filter is either not doing what it says or perhaps it should really be labelled Within 24 hours ?

Regards
Andy

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 07:57 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
The search results actually showed an entry from the previous evening when my co-owner removed another member.
Just wondering whether your co-owner is in the same time zone as you? Maybe this could be affecting the date.

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 05:15 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Just wondering whether your co-owner is in the same time zone as you? Maybe this could be affecting the date.
Yes, we're both in the UK.

Andy

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 07:57 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
I've just removed a list of members from my group and to check I had done the correct number and not missed anyone from my list I viewed the Activity Log for Removed member with date filter of Today.  The search results actually showed an entry from the previous evening when my co-owner removed another member.  So, the Today filter is either not doing what it says or perhaps it should really be labelled Within 24 hours ?
I've changed the label to `Past 24 hours`.