moderated Per-member pricing is live #update

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 1:49 PM Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 05:14 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Also, a related change is that the member count on group home pages now does not include non-confirmed members.
And also does not include "Bouncers", both blue and red. Was that intentional?

Yes, those are also no longer counted.

Chris Jones

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 05:14 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Also, a related change is that the member count on group home pages now does not include non-confirmed members.
And also does not include "Bouncers", both blue and red. Was that intentional?

Chris

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 9:29 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 11:14 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
premium groups under the per-member pricing can have up to 500 members for $20/month (instead of 400), and additional members above that are $0.04/month.
Will the annual also change?  $0.44/yr?

Yes, that's correct.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 11:14 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
premium groups under the per-member pricing can have up to 500 members for $20/month (instead of 400), and additional members above that are $0.04/month.
Will the annual also change?  $0.44/yr?

Hi All,

The new per-member pricing is now live for newly created/upgraded groups, as discussed here. There is one change to note: premium groups under the per-member pricing can have up to 500 members for $20/month (instead of 400), and additional members above that are $0.04/month.

All premium groups now have 30GB storage.

Also, a related change is that the member count on group home pages now does not include non-confirmed members.

At this time, I have not implemented a free/paid user scheme, as first proposed by Samuel. I still think it may be a good idea, but as discussed, I think it was too complex. I may revisit it at some point.

Finally, I appreciate all the discussion over these changes.