Re: Pricing change question
From: Mark Fletcher
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 14:38:54 PST

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 02:37 PM, Maritza wrote:

(it's only if we want to upgrade again at any point in the future after Feb. 2 that we would lose our unlimited membership and go into the pay-per-member plan. Yes?)

You will never lose the unlimited free members on the basic plan. If you upgrade again after February 8th, you will be on the per-member pricing for the premium plan.

Thanks, Mark

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 02:37 PM, Maritza wrote:

(it's only if we want to upgrade again at any point in the future after Feb. 2 that we would lose our unlimited membership and go into the pay-per-member plan. Yes?)

You will never lose the unlimited free members on the basic plan. If you upgrade again after February 8th, you will be on the per-member pricing for the premium plan.

Maritza

Howdy all,
I just want to double check that if we switch our current premium plan that was opened after Jan. 15 and downgrade after Feb. 2 whether it's in a few months or years, that we'll be downgraded to the free basic plan with unlimited members and most of the features except subdomains.  Is that right?

(it's only if we want to upgrade again at any point in the future after Feb. 2 that we would lose our unlimited membership and go into the pay-per-member plan. Yes?)

Thanks,
Maritza
[Mod Note: Edited the message subject, which only contained a hashtag]