moderated Per-member pricing rollout delayed again #update

Anthony Angelo

I don't know how you get everything done that you do. Family/kids or not, you seem to always be making things happen.
Anthony

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 9:32 AM Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:
No rush, but --

The main "Create a Group" or "Plans & Pricing" page (https://groups.io/static/pricing) still says "February 2nd".

The linked message that it refers to (https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/27191) shows "February 8th" in most places, but still has "February 2nd" for one of the items.  Did that one item change already on the 2nd?

These have been fixed.

Andy

No rush, but --

The main "Create a Group" or "Plans & Pricing" page (https://groups.io/static/pricing) still says "February 2nd".

The linked message that it refers to (https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/27191) shows "February 8th" in most places, but still has "February 2nd" for one of the items.  Did that one item change already on the 2nd?

Andy

Duane

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 04:35 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
It will now happen on Monday, February 8th at 9am Pacific Time.
Probably!?! ;>)  Take care of the family first.

Duane

Hi All,

Due to some unexpected child-care challenges, I once again need to push back the rollout of the per-member pricing change. I just haven't had enough time to complete the changes. It will now happen on Monday, February 8th at 9am Pacific Time.