moderated Minor member-list Actions tooltip display issue #bug

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 06:40 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 12:58 PM Christos G. Psarras <christos@...> wrote:

While in the member list admin page, I noticed two of the multi-select Action menu items have inconsistent tooltips, see attached.

This has been fixed.
The tooltip for the Change Moderation action says 'Moderation Status'. Can we bring that in line with the others too please?

Thanks,
Andy

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 12:58 PM Christos G. Psarras <christos@...> wrote:

While in the member list admin page, I noticed two of the multi-select Action menu items have inconsistent tooltips, see attached.

This has been fixed.

Thanks,
MarkĀ

Hi Mark,

While in the member list admin page, I noticed two of the multi-select Action menu items have inconsistent tooltips, see attached.

Cheers,
Christos